- Goals are set by ourselves, for ourselves. Follow them with diligence, and you will never stray from a path that will eventually give you success.
- If you don’t have the heart to completely immerse yourself into a task, don’t expect success. Grit your teeth, dig in hard and give it everything you have – results may vary, but satisfaction is guaranteed.
- The easiest way to make a goal meaningful is to use ordered lists and a high priority one bar. Make your priority 1 list as small as possible: set a high bar. The smaller your list of must do's, the easier they are to achieve. You will face waves of conflicting emotions as you decide what is truly important, but once you settle on priorities the hard decisions will be behind you.
- Remember that ‘You’ are the most important aspect of your success. Without your own power of self motivation, you cannot achieve anything. You are your biggest inspiration and your determination is your biggest asset.
- No achievement in human history was a one shot deal – everything had a slow start and a gradual or sudden success. In between, it was the trials, errors, and failures that led to victory.
- Never get de-motivated if your results aren’t equal to or better than others’. Remember, all that matters is whether you are happy with your achievements. There is always a second try, but never lose faith.
Anda sedang berada di : Home
Best viewed on Mozilla Firefox 19.0.0 or above
Kisi2 UTS anfar bag kuantitatif
Kisi-kisi anfar untuk yang kuantitatif dapat didownload di sini
Selamat belajar, semoga diberi kesuksesan dan kemudahan,aamiin
Barang siapa yang bersungguh-sungguh maka dia akan...Selengkapnya
***** Pangkal dari seluruh kebaikan di dunia maupun di akhirat adalah taqwa kepada Allah. (Abu Sulaiman Addarani) *****
Pengunjung hari ini : 14
Total pengunjung : 45796
Hits hari ini : 14
Total Hits : 175334
Pengunjung Online : 1
IP Anda : 188.8.131.52